Total Drama World Tour: Take II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please keep your hands and feet inside the forum at all times

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

001- Party Just Started

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gretchen/Knox

Gretchen/Knox

001- Party Just Started Empty
PostSubject: 001- Party Just Started   001- Party Just Started Clock10Sat Jul 06, 2013 8:30 pm

Knox opened the confessional door and sat down on the toilet seat, "Boy am I glad that they told me this was a confessional room or you guys would of seen my bottom!" Knox laughs at his own 'joke'.

Knox stares at the camera awkwardly, "Well this place is pretty nice, all of the other kids here are great! They look friendly and trustworthy. My team is loaded with hot mamas! Have you seen Manda and Anne yet? They are some fine hunnies. I can't wait to bring them up to first class, and have a Knox session." Knox says and winks at the camera.

"Selena is alright, that blue hair is wicked! Dante looks like a cool bro, hopefully him and Jack don't go after Anne or Manda till I have my shot at em'. But Jack's baseball bat... I think I'll have to watch out for my kiwis around him. Enough small talk, lets get this party STARTED!" Knox cheers.
Back to top Go down
http://xsilentstarsx.deviantart.com/

001- Party Just Started
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama World Tour: Take II :: Confessionals :: Knox-
Jump to: