Total Drama World Tour: Take II
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Please keep your hands and feet inside the forum at all times

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

001 - Take Off

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dante

Dante

001 - Take Off Empty
PostSubject: 001 - Take Off   001 - Take Off Clock10Fri Jul 05, 2013 1:51 am

(Just finished looking at how crappy the inside of the jet looked)

Dante threw the door open and hopped on the toilet seat. He looked down, then back at the camera,"Wow, this really is pretty personal, isn't it?" He smirks and slouches forward a bit. He closes the door and looks at the camera with a smug look,"Okay, I thought my room was a mess, but this jet is like times two." He pauses a moment to think, then scratches his arm,"Well besides this plane looking like a hazard to everyone on it, this place seems alright. I mean the money will make it all worth it." He puts on a slight grin,"Okay, I'm gonna be honest here. I'm afraid that I'll be one of the first to be voted off since people always tell me how annoying I can be." He gestures with his hand,"I mean it is fun to get in people's heads and mess with 'em, but in a thing like this, it probably won't be the best idea." He sighs,"I think I'll try to play it cool with my team at first and once we get friendly, I'll start cracking jokes n' stuff." He smiles and winks at the camera. He sits there awkwardly for a few moments, then looks at the door,"Hey! Do I wrap up now or does someone call cut?"
Back to top Go down

001 - Take Off
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Total Drama World Tour: Take II :: Confessionals :: Dante-
Jump to: